Editing an existing form is easy and convenient. If we zoom into the right side of the form from our previous example, you'll find three horizontal dots (•••) that showcase all of your editing possibilities when you click on it:
- Fill out the form from the web
- Create a duplicate of the existing form
- Retrieve the shareable link if you lost it
- Send an immediate notification to a specified channel
- Export form responses as a CSV or XLSX file
- Delete all the responses made on the form
- Edit the questions and other content-related information
- Deactivate the form if you no longer want to receive any more responses
- Delete the form (proceed with caution! As this process may be irreversible)
Edit questions or setup
To edit the form itself, click on "Configure" from the previous options. That will take you to a similar modal window as the one you saw when you created the form:
You can change the form name, description, and the questions themselves in this section called "Questions". Here you can also add or remove questions at will.
Here you can modify the command that triggers the form, as well as channel where everything is reported, and the visibility settings for the form.
Exercise caution in this area. While deleted forms cannot be recovered, consider deactivating a form if you no longer want responses:
- Deactivate the Form: Prevents new responses, but visibility remains based on form settings.
- Delete this Form: Irreversible deletion. Proceed with caution.
You can also refer to this video:
Still got questions?
We've got answers. Send us a request here.