1. Locate the team that you're using to interact with the bot and click on three dots ··· next to the name
2. Click Manage team
3. Locate the Apps tab
4. Find DailyBot on the list and use the recycle bin next to Description to uninstall the bot itself from the team
- Uninstalling the bot will cease any notifications that you might be receiving in your team's chat right now, but it does not, in any way, remove your DailyBot account.
- You must remove your user or your organization (admin) to delete any data from our servers.
Alternative self-service options
- Admin users can log into the web app, then find Settings > Members to deactivate people who no longer need to participate in any activities. These users are not contacted again and the bot stops interacting with them. Their data is preserved in the organization's history.
- Non-admin users can use the command disable to disable DailyBot from the chat. This only stops all messages from the bot, but their account remains active. Said users can still log into the web app to participate in other activities, they'll just not get any notifications from the bot.