Perfect for small teams and startups looking to try out DailyBot's core features. Get basic check-ins, kudos, forms, and limited automation for up to 10 users.
The Free plan is free forever. It comes with a native chat integration with some monthly limits in your check-in reports, multi-time-zone support, a powerful web app dashboard with basic metrics, best-practice templates for modern teams using daily stand-ups and retrospectives and other type of check-ins, limited kudos, automated mood tracking, basic forms, and limited automation.
What are the limits?
- 10 active users that can interact in your DailyBot organization
- Up to 50 monthly check-in reports per organization
- 20 monthly kudos per organization.
- 5 custom commands per organization, with 20 command invocations per month.
- 50 form responses in overall
- History of previous check-in responses/activity is limited to 7 days
- Can set up custom questions but can't use them on this plan
- It does not support anonymous check-ins
- Limited privacy options when configuration data visibility on the web dashboard
- Cannot have Guest Users (external guests that collaborate on Stand-ups that are not in your chat)
- API, web hooks and integrations are not supported
Should I upgrade to the Essentials or Advanced plan?
You can upgrade your plan at anytime to enjoy a better version of DailyBot with less limits. If you are serious about investing in workflow automation and improving your team collaboration with chat plugins, then the Advanced Plan is the best choice for you. It's a plan that include all features of DailyBot without limitations and it provides Integrations and APIs.
If you are still unsure or want to start with the most basic features, but remove the check-in responses limits, have custom questions, and full history of previous check-ins activity, then the Essentials plan is a good start.
Our plans are offered in a Monthly or Yearly basis, when you get the yearly plan you will get an extra discount.
Are there any discounts or other types of plans?
If our built-in pricing does not work for you, use our tool to build your own plan: