💡 If you can already see DailyBot in the 'Apps' section of your team, and you still cannot use this team for reporting or inviting new people, please remove and reinstall DailyBot following the steps of this article. Thanks for your patience while we fully solve this issue.
1. Just locate your team of choice, find its options (•••) and select "Manage team":
2. Make sure you're on the "Apps" tab and click on the purple button "More apps":
3. Use the search bar if you need to and locate DailyBot by name:
(DailyBot shows like this in the results)
4. Use the arrow button next to "Open" to click on "Add to a team":
5. Confirm the channel details (this is where the bot is going to say hi! in a moment) and click on "Set up a bot" at the bottom of the modal window:
6. If the bot was successfully installed, you'll get a welcome message, like this one:
Add DailyBot to any team in your Microsoft Teams workspace before you invite users
You need to add DailyBot to a team so you can later invite members from that team into DailyBot, or see and select channels from that team for your reporting activities.
If you have any questions, please submit a ticket and we'll help you.