1. Just locate your team of choice, find its options (•••) and select "Manage team":
2. Make sure you're on the "Apps" tab and click on the purple button "More apps":
3. Use the search bar if you need to and locate DailyBot by name:
4. Use the arrow button next to "Open" to click on "Add to a team":
5. Confirm the channel details (this is where the bot is going to say hi! in a moment) and click on "Set up a bot" at the bottom of the modal window:
6. If the bot was successfully installed, you'll get a welcome message, like this one:
Add DailyBot to any team in your Microsoft Teams workspace before you invite users
You need to add DailyBot to a team so you can later invite members from that team into DailyBot, or see and select channels from that team for your reporting activities.