Unlock the full potential of DailyBot by creating your own custom chat commands (a.k.a. shortcuts). These personalized shortcuts bring new information to your chat on demand, enhancing your organization's efficiency.
Watch the video or follow these quick instructions to get up and running with your own commands.
1. Open your account in the web app and select the Automation & Add-ons tab from your navigation bar
2. Click on the Create command button to open a new window.
3. Set up the basic info about your command like a name and description
4. Consider the purpose of your command and choose the best option from the dropdown menu.
5. Fill out the contents of your command — whether it is a predefined text or an endpoint URL (or even custom code! Depending on what you select in the previous field).
6. (Recommended) Test your command by clicking Test Command View at the top-right side of your screen. This option only appears after filling out the contents of the command.
7. Review and save. You can start using your new command right away!