Google Chat works in a special way, users should first give permissions to DailyBot and create their account before you can actually invite them to check-ins, teams, etc. Use one of these options to invite new users to your organization:
a) Ask your team members to add DailyBot and create their account
Every member that needs to be part of your DailyBot organization should:
- Open Google Chat
- Add DailyBot to their chat (from our website | from Google bot catalog)
- Send a message to DailyBot
- Complete the signup instructions
b) Use an invite link
- Go to the organization settings and open the members management window.
- Once you open the window, you'll see a link that you can copy. Please get that link and share it to your co-workers via email or your preferred communication platform.
- The person that uses the link will start the process with a "Sign in with Google" authentication process, then DailyBot will share instructions to complete the setup inside Google Chat.
Invite members, checked
Once all the users are part of your organization, you can create new teams or invite them to the current ones. Remember that DailyBot will only retrieve user data from people with accounts, even if the bot is installed in your workspace and there are other people in it.