Custom questions allow you to extend the power of DailyBot beyond the standard reports. To customize your check-ins, you need to create a question template. Watch the video or follow the written guide below.
Follow these quick steps to set up your own:
- Go to Check-ins > Question Templates
- Click on the blue button "Create Template" at the right of the page
- A new modal window will open that let you create a new template based on our existing ones. If you want to start afresh, just leave "Create from a blank template" there and click "Ok, continue"
- Add content for your template
- You can choose a name and a description, as well as an intro and finale (thank you) message
- You can add questions based on the following response types: text, numeric, multiple choice, and yes/no
- You can select a frequency between weekly, bi-weekly, every 3 weeks and monthly, as well as the week days the bot will be triggered.
- Click on "Save"