Please follow these recommendations to troubleshoot your DailyBot installation:
- Go to the website and click on the "Add to Slack" button, in order to refresh the authorization token
- Ask the admin to go to the dashboard (organization page) to check the installation and reconnect the bot (as defined in number 1)
- Remove the bot and add him again
- Please make sure that DailyBot was added manually to the Google Chat workspace
- Chat to him to see if the bot is responding; if DailyBot doesn't respond, please (gently!) remove him and invite again, then talk to him
- Please make sure you installed the bot and invited him to a Team in your Microsoft Teams workspace
- Also make sure you have DailyBot as a contact by sending him a message in a private context; if necessary, type "enable" to enable/re-enable the bot in case you disabled it in the past
- If you have any problems finding channels or users from your team, please try removing the bot from the Team in question, and adding it again to that Team
Go to your private chat with DailyBot and talk to him, check if he replies back
Type "enable" in case you've disabled the bot in the past or type "context" to check that the bot is connected to the server you want (the bot supports multiservers)
Activate the privacy option "Allow direct messages from server members"
Remove the bot from the server and reinstall it
Still having problems?
Please submit a ticket so we can help.