Yes! You can use DailyBot for free.
We all start somewhere. Considering all the small teams that are just starting out, we promised ourselves there'd always be a free version. You can stay on the free plan forever; we'll always support an unlimited amount of users, teams and check-ins per organization.
The limitations of the free plan:
- Each organization will be able to fill out up to 100 check-in reports per month. A report entails a response to any check-in by a user. You’ll be notified when you reach 80% of that limit. If you reach the limit you can still see the history and dashboard.
- Access to your history is limited to 7 days on the web dashboard and exports.
- You can use the search feature in the activity feed, however, the results will be limited to the previous 7 days.
- The ability to customize questions or create different kinds of check-ins (i.e. retrospectives, bi-weekly or monthly check-ins) will be disabled.
- Anonymous responses and other features might be limited.
- Some check-in question templates will be limited.
- API Hooks aren’t offered in the free plan as of now, but they might be included at some point.
- API and integrations are not included.
Learn more about the limits and plans at: