We’re currently accepting applications to sponsor events related to coding (i.e. hackathons, conferences) and to remote team collaboration/remote work. We usually accept 2 applications per month, but your acceptance is at the full discretion of DailyBot’s interests at the time of submission, and you may be selected after our sponsorship limit is reached. Feel welcome to apply!
How to get sponsored the DailyBot way
- Get in touch. We discuss your event and the prizes by email. Given an agreement, we sign a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) to make the sponsorship official.
- You comply with the deliverables established in the MoU within a reasonable time.
- After the event, you share the pertinent official list of winners within a reasonable timeframe.
- We deliver the prizes to the winners that contact us based on the list.
- Winners must contact Support from the same email address registered in our winners’ list.
- They also must create or have an existing account under the same address so we can add the Prize plan to their accounts.