Now that DailyBot is equipped with AI capabilities to provide instant, accurate and useful information according to your requests, we want to give you all the details to get the most out of the best chat assistant ever.
- Talk to DailyBot in natural language and include the question mark for better results
- Be specific and concise for best results, and remember that sometimes, responses can be inaccurate
- Use the thread emoji if you want DailyBot to reply in-thread
Here are some scenarios to keep in mind in case that you receive a message from DailyBot that you don't understand.
Org limit is reached out: This message appears when your organization has the assistant ON, but the limit has reached.
- Your organization has reached its monthly limit of AI interactions. Upgrade your plan for unlimited AI interactions. Or check our website to explore other features.
Trial announcement: A one-time message that tells you about 15 free more uses you get, even after the org limit has reached.
- 💡 Your organization has reached its monthly limits of AI interactions. You now have 15 more questions available.
Error message AI request: This message appears for any potential API errors or mistakes in your input to DailyBot.
- I’m sorry, I didn't quite get that or there was an issue with your AI request. See here to learn how to talk to the AI, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org if the issue persists.
Error message generic request: This message appears for any potential API errors or mistakes in your input to DailyBot.
- I didn't quite get that. You can either try one of the commands listed in our guide, type help for more info, or you can simply ask me a question or make a request using natural language. Our AI is always here to help you out!
Assistant is OFF: This message will appear when the assistant is OFF for your organization and members are trying to make questions to DailyBot.
- I didn't quite get that. I understand some commands you can see here in this guide.
Type help for more info. By the way, you can ask a DailyBot administrator to activate the AI Assistant feature.
Got additional feedback or questions about DailyBot+ AI assistant? We've got answers. Submit a new request here and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Article is closed for comments.